Thursday, April 9, 2009

oh my dear! its raining!

The two water bottles of amazingness that sit next to me in my office. :) i get well hydrated after about two hours, needless to say! :)
a beautiful Tulip? in my front yard. itll probably get frozen and die with this weather...
blossoms on our russian cherry tree. its too bad it wasn't a little brighter! these baby's glow when it gets light out! :)

so, a rainy Thursday to say the least. luckilly i brought my handy dandy UMBRELLA! *triumphent Trumpet* so i was quite the dandy at school today with my lime green umbrella! i felt very gentleMANLY :) oh, and guess what happened? my camera broke. apparently the software installed had a bug, and now my camera won't take pictures unless its on auto! :( so i'm sending it back, and they'll fix it for free. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me sad that you had to send back your camera. Please take more pics when you get your camera back so I can stay updated on the life of Jacob Purple-ell. It is very important that you adhere to my request.

    Silly rain. Why does it do that? Good thing you have a wicked awesome umbrella. Everyone here has an umbrella, Chinese people are afraid of rain.

    ReplyDelete