Tuesday, June 9, 2009

rain rain, come today

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I. ;)

So, with the school year being over and all, you think I would post more pictures, right? nah. I'm too lazy. :) in honor of the rain however, I diligently went out side with my NEW TRIPOD that I got for graduation! (thanks again to my adopted family, I loveth them) :) and I used it to get this shot of a rose. :) nothing special really, but i like the shot. maybe I should name the rose?.... hmmm.... anyways, I hope to get a panorama I shot up here in a bit, so hopefully it'll turn out good. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love roses. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture, too. Macro is a favorite of mine, but this new lense Bob bought is not as fun as the old one. The focal area is small and the middle of my rose would be focused only about as big as a penny--the rest blurry. I guess I don't know what I'm doing. We all miss Jake.

    ReplyDelete