Sunday, March 1, 2009

whew, finally, a post!!

this is a really lame photo, but this was ANOTHER fire drill that happened during the week... what is this, like the third in two weeks!?
people chillin (literally) out side during the drill...
a picture from a month or so ago of a 2009 dodge challanger 6.1 liter hemi engine!!! wahH!!!! :)

hey out there! sorry for the delay in posts, I haven't been able to get photos on my computer for a while, because I'm cleaning out some old, stinky files from my computer and putting them on my backup hard drive. :) i had to store some of my pictures in there too, because they're HUGE! Ill take them on a lower quality from now on.... so, one thing i've realized over these past few days is... *drum roll please!* excerize is the bomb! :) and i need to do more of it....

1 comment:

  1. nerd! you clean up files from your comp? who does that?! keep up the good work taking pics! love it!

    ReplyDelete