Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Montuesday

Pleasant grove Banner hanging in the student center
I like the cup holder
this was at an Orchestra concert in American Fork. my camera has a really loud shutter, so i had to do a mirror lock up to make it quieter... its hard to take pictures when you cant see anything...
i spotted this really cool sunset on my way home from work.... ive never seen one without orange!
if you look close, you can see the ice melting on the lake!

wow, i am so sick of school. I vote that we should all just have implants in our brain that would teach us while we sleep. and i vote that School lunches should be banned, and turned into actual FOOD. all in favor, raise your right hand, and recite with me: "i pledge to always sleep when i need to learn. when i am not able to sleep, it is because i am eating, or playing with friends. and spring and summer should be the only existing seasons." all in favor, say "I" as well!

3 comments:

  1. Nay! I have some punches left on my X-country ski pass. Its going to be too hot too soon anyway. Remember JULY! August! September! Sometimes even May!, June!...Tomatoes don't like above 85F. But I like those Cellos and the PGHS banner. I tried to be photo artsy the other day, thinking of your photo work and all I found were deer droppings on the front lawn. The next day was better, however.

    ReplyDelete