Friday, February 13, 2009

its FRIDAY!

wow, Blue skies again!! and I didnt get any good photos... :(
a cool terrace lookin thing on top of a mexican resturant
I am now an official employee of CORDA technologies! data visualization baby! :)

wow, what a day! so, I had to take a test, run to provo to get some movie tickets (which didnt work out... ) run to orem to sign for my new job at corda!! leave my old job at jiffy lube, write a note and leave a flower for my BFF for valentines, take some quick photos (which didn't turn out that good...) and go to school... all with in a couple of hours! so, i feel accomplished today! :) oh, and i hit a car... well scraped a car in the parking lot of the new university mall cinema when I was going to see CORALINE w/ my BFF!... so, that made me look smooth.... oh well, now I need to talk to my insurance agent... or something. maybe ill clean the poor blokes car off or something. :) at least the movie I saw was good, and it was better with a friend! I would definitly reccomend giving it a look, its pretty darn good! prepare to be creeped out though....

No comments:

Post a Comment