Saturday, February 7, 2009

holy rain! and holy work!

This work out bicycle was just chillin' in the PGHS parking lot!
big and little brothers
some really cool clouds during third period
Rain drop explosion!!!

It was so freakin rainy yesterday! hahaha! woo! :D I loved it! since I live in a desert that only gets like .005 inches of rain each year, it was nice to be able to jump in some puddles! :) also, I was going to go see Quantum of Solace as well, but the only showing was at 12:30 at night.... :S so i went and bought the "Bourne" series and watched them on my dinky little screen w/ HUGE speakers with my friend Ayn! haha, so, pretty much wicked awesome, yo!
And today wasnt really exciting, I just went to 10 and a half hours of work at jiffy lube.... ugh... so i think its nap time!! oh, apple sauce, my brother just wanted to watch Lord of the Rings, so ill get to bed eventually... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the exercise bike & the flag photo. So, how many photos do you estimate you take to get these 5 or 6 excellent ones?

    ReplyDelete