Thursday, February 5, 2009

its a beautiful day in the neigborhood.....

A SWEET dodge charger in our Ghetto PG parking lot.... blue lightning baby!
Silver Mercury
Red, white and blue Trash...
don't ask, i was having fun with my shutter speed... spaztical fantastical car!

okay, not really, it was overcast and dreary, but it was still a most excellent day! :) yes sirree! :) pretty much nothin happened around town other than i drove over the speed limit and the HALO WARS demo came out. luckily I didn't get arrested for both... ;) well, something exciting did happen. I went swimming today! (first time I've worked out in........... three months?) haha, it was nice of my friend to invite me to swim! and to eat her ice cream.... ;) thanks again! well, adios, its bed time! I think i should go to bed on time for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment