Monday, February 9, 2009

ugh, another dreary SNOWY day...

a statue in my front garden... ;)
Rain drops on my friends car
Vikings bleed blue!
a cloud was in rebellion against the snow too. he decided to be an exile....

so the rain decided to turn into snow......blah... so, my pictures all suck now because its too dark to take good exposure pictures, and all the colors look dull.... any ways, its the start of school again this week, and it was nice to be able to take pictures there. nothing really happened today, other than everyone i know nearly froze to death because it was so bloody cold! :O so, I'm in rebellion against winter. oh, i did get to drive my grandmas NISSAN altima, so I could actually go from zero to sixty in like 15 seconds rather than TWO YEARS like my mazda.... *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your photos. Touch up your blue/gray snow photos with Adobe (remove color cast). You probably know that, though. I'm a newbeeeee. I HAVE to HAVE the oatmeal cookie recipe. Those things are tooo good. Please post the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thank you! okay, will do! I don't really do post processing w/ my photos because I'm a lazy bum!! :) oh, I will! :) let me type it up really quick...

    ReplyDelete