Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, the day of Valentines sorcery...

this was ironic.... love and... wrestling?!
Love is in the air. and its pooping on my head.
a hose connection chillin (litteraly) in the snow
a quick panoramic of my back yard in the crazy snow!
a cool design i actually never noticed thats on my front door!

uhh..... happy valentines day? it was kindof a stressful day.... i had to clean my house, fix my car by putting in new spark plugs...(it sucks when you have to deal with a helacoil...) pick up some cookie dough and frosting from walmart for my date tonight.. (my dad helped w/ that. kudos to you papa!) and deal with the snow... :S it was still fun in the end though! :) so, after i got all this done, i went on a date with a friend of mine, kathryn. my buddy josh and his date, calyn, got w/ me and kathryn and we all made sugar cookies and watched heavy weights, and played Curses!. after that, we all went back home and got dressed into nice clothes, and went to a resturant called Sweet tomato. delish! and then we went to the Sweethearts dance at my school. so it was pretty fun! :) i got some nice pics of the snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment