Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First school day this week!

wow, so, luckily I didn't have to go to school yesterday, because it was groundhogs day, but now school has started again. :S... Although, the seniors got to sleep in till 9:30, so Some friends from school all got together and we had Breakfast at one of their houses! (thankfully her mom was kind enough to cook for us!) so, that was nice of my friend to let us raid her house. :) I had some time after the breakfast to come home and mess around w/ my camera, so i took a couple photos! maybe I'll post some more later tonight. (oh, its quite cold outside... hence the leafless tree..... *shivers*) p.s. this picture is called Dead End Tree

1 comment:

  1. Haha these pictures are so awesome! I love it! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete