Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Utah weather = bipolar

The moon was so pretty tonight! oh, and quick tip, when you take a picture of something this bright, on AUTO on a digital camera, it will over expose, so to make it show up, I set my camera to Tv (Time value/shutter speed). this allows you to take really fast shots, but won't allow alot of light in... i shot this at about 1/700 of a second. :)
this photo was really neat, because there was a replica of stonehenge in the middle of orem!!
Dr. pepper is better
psyched out yet? this was on a truck
I've lost my trailer!
read the sticker on the phone closely..... ;) don't use this phone if you want to sell drugs.

Whew, what a weird day! our weather here in lindon and pg is so friggin random. :) which is fine for me, so long as it stays more warm than cold. while cruizin in my toyota truck, i heard a cool song. its called "1, 2, 3, 4" by Plain white-T's. it made me happy!! so, pretty slow day today, no fires at Pleasant grove today! I did wear my Leather jacket though, which is pretty hot! both tempurature and looks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment